Sub – Projects
- Transfer technologies and new practices with the goal of helping in diversifying income generating activities and to help beneficiaries regarding inputs supply and the marketing of their produce.
- Implement environmental and social projects that can contribute to improve people’s living conditions and standard of living from an environmental and social point of view.
Clients and non-clients living within operating areas as well as, indirectly, the whole community living outside operating areas.
1- Agricultural projects: Establish interest groups or set up pilot projects to help in diversifying income generating activities by transferring new practices and to help beneficiaries regarding inputs supply and the marketing of their produce, for example:
- Agriculture: mushrooms, System of Rice Intensification (SRI), vegetable gardening…
- Husbandry: pigs, black chickens, ducks, fish farms…
2- Environmental and social projects: Collaborate with other organizations to realize environmental and social projects, for example:
- Pico-turbines project to improve access to electricity (collaboration with CODEV)
- Voluntary savings linked to waste collection and sales (collaboration with Local authority: Women Union, People Committee)
- Loans intended for investments linked the purchase of biogas units, low-cost toilets, and improved cook stoves… to provide a better living environment.
- Promotion of social entrepreneurship: Identification and orientation of set up business initiatives, training and refer to the specified organizations, assistance for financing, coaching and follow up