- You are here :
- Make a donation according to my country of residence
Make a donation according to my country of residence
You wish to support Entrepreneurs du Monde’s actions? Here is how to proceed according to your country of residence.
If you are a resident of the United States, you can make a tax-deductible donation:
- Either on the crowdfunding platform Global Giving: https://www.globalgiving.org/donate/61686/entrepreneurs-du-monde/ .
- Or to the King Baudouin Foundation’s Friends of Entrepreneurs of the World in the United States (KBFUS): https://www.entrepreneursdumonde.org/en/us-based-donors-can-support-our-activities/
If you live in France, you can make a donation by credit card or Paypal via our donation form: https://don.entrepreneursdumonde.org/don-fr .
You will also find information on how to make a donation by bank transfer or by check at this link.
If you are a resident of Switzerland, you can make a tax-deductible donation via our partner TGE, the Swiss Philanthropy Foundation:
- Either by credit card on https://donate.transnationalgiving.eu/switzerland/entrepreneursdumonde.
- Or by bank transfer by contacting Aissata Traoré by email.
If you are a resident of Belgium, you can make a tax-deductible donation via our partner TGE, the King Baudouin Foundation:
- Either by credit card on https://donate.transnationalgiving.eu/belgium/entrepreneursdumonde .
- Or by bank transfer by contacting Carine Poskin by email.