U.S. based donors can support Entrepreneurs du Monde’s activities
U.S.-based donors can support our activities width tax deductible donation:
- by making a donation on Global Giving platform,
- by making a contribution to the Friends of Entrepreneurs du Monde at the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS). Because KBFUS is a public charity, within the meaning of Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) of the IRC, donors may claim the maximum tax benefits allowed by U.S. tax law for their contributions. For more information we invite you to read the paragraphs below.
If you wish to support us with KBFUS, here is how to proceed:
– Gifts by check: Write your check to KBFUS, write “Entrepreneurs du Monde” in the memo section of the check, and send it, with this gift form, to KBFUS, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
– Gifts by credit card: Go to https://kbfus.networkforgood.com/projects/50175-e-kbfus-funds-entrepreneurs-du-monde-fr .
– Gifts by wire transfer or to contribute other types of property: Contact KBFUS at: email email@example.com, phone (212) 713 7660.
Charitable bequests to “American Friends Funds” at KBFUS
The King Baudouin Foundation United States (“KBFUS”) has provided below sample language to be included in a person’s Last Will and Testament to make a charitable bequest to an American friends fund at KBFUS. This sample language is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as tax or legal advice. The sample language is not a substitute for competent legal advice and KBFUS strongly encourages you to consult with your own legal advisor regarding the preparation of your Last Will and Testament, as well as the tax and other legal consequences of making a charitable bequest to KBFUS.
In addition, we caution you that the laws governing wills may differ from state to state. For that reason, KBFUS encourages you to consult with your own legal advisor to determine whether the sample language provided below conforms with the law of your state or, if not, how it may be adapted to conform with the law of your state.
Still further, KBFUS encourages you to consult with your own legal advisor to assure that the sample language provided does not conflict with any other provisions of your Last Will and Testament. KBFUS would be pleased to discuss the language of any proposed bequest with the attorney preparing your Last Will and Testament.
Lastly, you may have created (or intend to create) a Revocable Living Trust. You may also have prepared (or intend to prepare) a so-called, Pour-Over Will under which your residuary estate will be distributed to the Living Trust. In that case, the sample language provided below would likely need to be revised to take into account that it should be included in your Revocable Living Trust Agreement instead of your Last Will and Testament.
Sample language for charitable bequest to an “American Friends Fund” at KBFUS, to be included in your last will and testament
I hereby bequeath
[Alternative A: the sum of $…………………………………….………..]
[Alternative B: …………………………………….……….. percent (……%) of my residuary estate]
[Alternative C: …………………………………….……….. (insert identification of property to be bequeathed)]
to the Friends of Entrepreneurs du Monde held by the King Baudouin Foundation United States, Inc. (Federal EIN 58-2277856), a Georgia nonprofit corporation described by Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and located at 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020 (“KBFUS”). It is my intent that the described bequest to KBFUS shall be free from all estate, inheritance and similar death taxes and from the generation-skipping tax.